How do I pay for my care?

Most care services need paid for, however, if you have been assessed as needing care by your local authority, you may be eligible for help with payment following a financial assessment in the form of managed care or direct payments.

Self-Directed Support - Direct Payments 

Direct Payments from your Local Authority lets you arrange some or all of your support yourself, instead of receiving services arranged by them.

Self-Directed Support allows you to receive the support you need from a provider you have chosen, helping to increase flexibility, choice and personal control of your care. For more information on Self-Directed Support, contact your local authority or The Scottish Government's 'Care Information Scotland'.

 TELEPHONE HELPLINE - 08456 001 001

Private Care & Support

For Cottage Care Services rates for private care and direct payments please call Pat or Mags on 01475 648393.